Terms and Conditions
Dear guests, Thank you for choosing Travellers for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions. In order to use this Website or avail of any Travellers Service you must give your unqualified consent to these terms and conditions and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then you may not use this site or avail of any Travellers Service in any way. Therefore, please make sure you read the terms and conditions very carefully to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- Guest/s means all the customers, tourists, travellers, vacationers, sightseers, visitors, backpacker who have registered their names or enquired about tour/package or booked the tour by making part or full payment for any scheduled tours, customised packages or any other travel related services provided by Travellers (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Tour/s mean any Domestic/International Tours organised by Travellers.
- FIT means Free Independent Travel and GIT means Group Inclusive Tour.
- Customized holiday means a tailor-made holiday wherein Tour Itinerary is designed as per the individual requirements of each guest.
- India Inbound means tours designed for non-residents to explore the states of India and Indian Subcontinent.
- Speciality tours include tours like Honeymoon Special, Women’s Special, Seniors Special, Singles’ Special, Weekend Special, 10th & 12th Special, Post Tour Holidays and Festival Holidays.
- Corporate tours (MICE) means specialized niche of group tourism dedicated to planning, booking, and facilitating meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, and other events.
- Contractor/Supplier means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries, cruise, coach who are to provide the services to the Guests.
- Tour price means the tour price mentioned in the Price Grid/brochures/online and other payments such as taxes, surcharges, etc. payable by the client to Travellers.
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning/afternoon/evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a 'Day' shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Travellers in its ability to perform its obligations/responsibilities regarding the tour including
- War, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- Rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- Riot, commotion or disorder;
- Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- A Change in Legal Requirements;
- Strikes lock outs or other industrial disturbances; and
- Abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain and temperatures.
- Extra Mattress means roll away mattress which is on floor. (For domestic tour, extra mattress & for international tour, extra bed)
- Brochure means printed brochure, Website, itinerary, leaflets, booklet, Price Grid.
- Website means www.mytravellers.in.
- Web pages means pages on the Website www.mytravellers.in.
- Jain Food means food without onion, garlic served at the time of tour groups meals and not necessarily before sunset, it may or may not be served on the table.
- Meal includes breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are pre-set menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Tour Manager/Leader/Escort/Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help/guide/assist the guest/s in and or during India and/or World Tours organized by Travellers.
- Gender - The masculine gender shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
- VISA means a Certificate issued or a stamp marked (on the applicant’s passport) by the immigration authorities of a country to indicate that the applicant’s credentials have been verified and he or she has been granted permission to enter the country for a temporary stay within a specified period. (Note: The Company does not have any role to play for issuance / rejection of Visas other than being a facilitator).
- Cancellation Policy means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the company from time to time, third party cancellation charges etc.
- Visa Cancellation Policy means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the company from time to time arising out of non–granting/delayed granting of visa by the concerned Consulate due to any reason.
- Jurisdiction means the geographical area over which a court or government body has the power and right to exercise authority. Parties hereto agree to confer exclusive Jurisdiction to Mumbai Courts/Forums.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions and includes Booking criteria, Tour Payment, Booking Form, Web Pages, Brochure, Cancellation Policy, Itinerary and other documents as may be notified from time to time
Guest's interest to participate in the tourPayment of the registration amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned in Travellers brochure/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family, he/she is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the Travellers terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form. As all these Terms and Conditions will form part of a contract that Guests will enter with us once the booking is confirmed. A contract will be made between the Guest and Travellers only when the booking is confirmed and accepted by us and our communication thereof to the guest.
Documents required for booking a tourA guest must have a valid photo ID Proof for booking a domestic tour and a valid passport for booking an International Tour. If the guest does not possess the documents stated herein, then, in such a case, a provisional booking is made and confirmed only after the submission of the said Documents.
Online Booking:A guest can make an online booking/booking request for the Tours offered by Travellers through our website www.mytravellers.in. The booking request will be processed for confirmation of prices and availability of the Tour requested by him. Only on confirmation to the guest about the prices and availability, we will be bound to provide the requested Tour to him subject to him making full payment and complying with the relevant terms and conditions. Any correspondence with the guest prior to our aforesaid confirmation, will not be treated as any acceptance of your request.
The online booking of the products and services made available through this website is subject to availability and solely at the discretion of Travellers and/or its respective suppliers. A guest must ensure that all information provided by him while filling a booking form is correct. In order to inform the guest of any developments affecting his travel and for security reasons, we must have correct information of the guest on record. If any or all of these contact details are not correctly given, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction at the risk and cost of the guest.
- Booking for Customized Holidays
- Once your Travel Advisor confirms your booking for a customized holiday, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. You can also get in touch with us for any further details. We are open from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, seven days a week.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your Tour cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website, which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- When the Guest books a tour, or when someone else books a tour for him, in his name then it implies that the guest is physically fit to travel to that particular destination. It is very important for the Guest to take care of his health throughout the tour. Health is entirely his risk and responsibility. It shall be the duty of the guest to inform Travellers in writing in case of any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy the tour. Under such conditions, we may decline to accept or continue such guest in that particular tour. Any health issue arising on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be entirely borne by the guest and we shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. Travellers reserves all rights (without obligation) to ask the guest to undergo medical tests and provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure or at any time during the tour and if he fails to undergo such tests or fail to provide such certificates, we may decline to accept him or to continue him on the tour. However, it is not our obligation to check his medical condition. The guest must bring with himself any medication that may require by him while on Tour. He must also note that service providers such as Airlines may decline to accept him on medical grounds. The guest must read the Rules and regulations of the service providers, because we shall not be responsible for the consequences suffered by guest. To some extent, losses on account of cancellation or curtailment attributable to hospitalization as also expenses of hospitalization incurred by the guest may be covered by insurance. Please read the Insurance section very carefully.
Tour payment by guest:
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of Travellers and guests must collect and verify duly filled booking form, Statement of account & receipt of payment.
Tour Price and Tour Registration amount:
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given on website www.mytravellers.in and or communicated by sales team.
The Guests who opt for air-inclusive bookings may require to pay an additional non-refundable deposit or pay in full at the time of booking, see ‘Airlines’ section for more details.
If Guests books a tour 45 days prior to the departure date, then they must make a payment of the entire Tour Price while booking itself, and the Tour cannot be booked by paying only the registration amount.
Payments can be made online at www.mytravellers.in by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of Travellers. We reserve all the rights to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date. In case the guest make Tour payment by cheque and such cheque is dishonoured, a charge of Rs.150 will be levied by the Company and borne by the guests immediately. If the guest has booked the Tour online and paid the amount which is less than the Tour price, he shall receive a call/message to confirm the booking from our Travel Advisor. The guest need to reconfirm and authenticate the information provided at the time of online booking. Company holds all rights to cancel the booking and forfeit the amount paid in case of any misleading and fraudulent information is provided by the guest. Registration amount defer from tour to tour. For tours where air, cruise booking is required the registration amount will be higher of that compared to others tours When the tour price is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the price of the tour before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour price do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual. The Convenience charge of 0.5% shall be levied on the payments made using Credit Card, Debit Card and Online Transfer. It is the charge paid by Travellers to the concerned bank for availing such facilities. It is a non-refundable charge.
Inclusions in Tour price in case of GIT:
- Meals (as mentioned in itinerary)
- Expert and home grown Tour Managers
This list is illustrative and not a complete list and includes all the other inclusions as mentioned on the Website under respective Tour.
Exclusions in the Tour:
- Fare of any mode of Transport used by the Guest to reach the reporting point and dropping point of the respective Tour.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Additional fees charged by airlines such as checked and/or excess luggage.
- Seat selections and any other services.
- The Tour price does not cover costs and expenses, including your return home, if you leave the Tour whether of your own volition, due to illness, action by any government or other reason.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given on website www.mytravellers.in and or communicated by sales team. The Guests who opt for air-inclusive bookings may require to pay an additional non-refundable deposit or pay in full at the time of booking, see ‘Airlines’ section for more details.
- This list is illustrative and not a complete list and includes all the other exclusions as mentioned on the Website under respective Tour.
Discounts for TourGuests can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. If full payment is not received by the date as stated on the invoice, the discount will be removed and the booking will be re-priced.
The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason. This offer is subject to availability, applies to new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Non-payment of full tour price before departure
- Travellers reserves all the right to cancel, forfeit the amount paid / impose cancellation charges in case of non-payment of full tour price 45 days prior to the departure date.
Foreign exchange ComponentDeposit and final payment will be converted in the local currency where the booking is made. Conversion is based on prevailing exchange rate on payment date.
Modes Of Payment For Forex Tour Component
- Guest can pay as per the prevailing Selling Forex Rate.
- Guest can pay in Forex by availing currency from Authorised FFMC /Banks
Some information that you should have about Foreign Exchange Payment
- The card that swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the guest himself/herself.
- The guest cannot use his/her card for payment of another person’s tour package.
- If husband, wife and two children are travelling together as a family, husband’s card is acceptable.
- The immediate family/kin, e.g. father can pay for the children, mother can pay for the children stands good. However, the person paying/cardholder should also be among the guest who are travelling.
- The Foreign Exchange payment is a part of BTQ of the passenger
- For International Tours, initial deposit amount collected in INR for booking, shall be adjusted towards the balance Foreign exchange component at the time of final Foreign Exchange payment
- The ROE (Rate of Exchange) for the entire Foreign Exchange component of the tour, shall be considered as per the prevailing ROE on the day final payment is being made.
Delivery of Information:All the information related to the Tour is disseminated via SMS (Short messaging services) and e-mails to the guests. The time to deliver the SMS is dependent on several factors such as upon the traffic on the mobile network and whether the guest’s mobile phone is within reach and switched on. Travellers is not a mobile network operator and does not guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
The guests confirm that they have provided an accurate mobile number for receiving SMS and that they are the owners or the legitimate users of the mobile device or phone. The guests also acknowledge that using another person's mobile phone or providing inaccurate mobile phone number or the unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS, may entail disclosure of guest’s confidential information which disclosure shall be at the sole risk of the guest.
Documentation required for a tour:It shall be the sole responsibility of the Guest to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable the Guest to travel on the tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other certificates including immigration clearance etc.
- For travelling abroad, all guests including children must be in possession of a machine-readable passport valid for minimum of 180 days from their Tour return date along with applicable Visas. Please cross check all particulars of your passport including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for Visas as per requirement. All the guests booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. Please ensure that the passports are well maintained and have sufficient blank pages that are serially numbered and not damaged, stapled or torn for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed. If your Tour gets cancelled due to any passport related issues, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges.
- Visa (International tours)
A Visa is a mandatory document that permits the guest to enter another country. For tourists, generally a short term visa is granted by the respective consulate. All the guests be required to take the appropriate visas for going on the tour. We are visa facilitators and assist you for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call you for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. Travellers is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate and we do not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. You agree not to proceed legally against us for such rejection of visas, unless there is a manifest error on our part. We would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any clerical error done by the concerned embassy or consulate.
As stated, Travellers is just a facilitator for procuring visas. We will not be able to represent any visa issue, either pre or post submission of documents or after issuance of visa. We request you to cross-check the visas copies and intimate us about any discrepancies well in time.
Sometimes it may happen that the Visa granted for a specific country has a longer validity than passport, in such a case the guest has to carry both old as well as new passports. In case the guest has a valid visa on his old passport, he needs to check and verify whether he is required to transfer such old visa on the current passport.
If you already possess a visa or wish to do the visa (s) on your own, you would be entitled for appropriate reduction/ refund of actual visa (s) cost and the portion of charges attributable to our service charges will still have to be paid by you. It is your responsibility to promptly furnish all documents required for application of your visas well in advance to us as visa processing can take quite a long time because of the over-cautious approaches adopted by embassies and consulates due to security concerns.
Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the Visa processing takes longer time and in few cases Visa is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases Travellers, as a facilitator, shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
Documents required for application of Visa vary country wise. Our Travel Adviser shares a complete list of Documents with the guest on their registered e-mail ID at the time of booking itself.
- Photo Identification
- All guests are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, PAN card and students must carry with them their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identification proof is mandatorily required and company has no control over it. The identification documents must be produced by the guests as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations. Also, please ensure that on tour you carry the same photo ID submitted in the office. In case of documents being in maiden name, provide & carry those documents.
- Travel Insurance
- All the guests must purchase comprehensive Travel Insurance from Travellers to cover the likes of cancellation, personal injury and medical expenses, death, repatriation expenses, evacuation expenses, etc. Certain countries have a requirement for foreign visitors to have valid medical insurance on entry. Please note that all guests must carry a copy of insurance along with them on Tour and present such copy to the authorities when asked for. We cannot be held if a guest is denied entry in a certain country because of absence of copy of such insurance.
- Insurance is included in the tour price for all international tours upto the age of 59 years. For the age group over and above 59 years, Insurance is available at an additional price by the respective guest.
- Pre – existing diseases are not covered under insurance policy. If you decide to extend the Tour for longer than the existing schedule then additional charges will be levied. Adventure sports or activities that are included in your Tour Packages shall not be covered in the insurance policy and in case of any death, injury or other loss due to your participation in such adventure sports will not be borne by Travellers and the release form submitted to such Service Provider/ person/ club/ association / organization / hobbyist / institution by you with your consent shall become effective and binding.
- Please take note that, in case in case of death of any guest all the arrangements for transportation of the dead body including procurement of the death certificate, post – mortem, repatriation of dead body and all personal effects, insurance claims, entire expense for making such arrangement etc. shall be made by the guest accompanying the deceased or known acquaintances of the deceased. Travellers or its tour managers shall not be responsible for extending any help for the same.
- Please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurance Company and we are not in any manner directly involved with this relationship. The insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company and you shall settle any dispute arising about rejection of claim or adequacy of settlement amount directly with the Insurance Company. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own.
- n an exceptional case if a third party issues insurance, and any claims to the same arise, Travellers is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company.
- Documents required for foreign nationals
- For all foreign nationals who wish to join our various tours (Domestic/ International) the Visa fee and the other required documents differ than the Indian nationals. Kindly cross check with our sales team. All guest must declare their NRI status prior to their booking. For NRI’s the rules and regulations at certain sightseeing places differs from Indian nationals, accordingly NRI’s and Foreign Nationals need to borne additional charges wherever applicable. Please note that entry to any country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are incomplete.
Immigration:Holding a valid a visa only allows a guest to enter the respective country’s immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a particular country is solely upon the discretion of the immigration authority. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case, the guest missing out on the itinerary program is not Travellers’s liability. All the Expenses incurred by guests while they are held back by the immigration authorities or deportation costs would be borne by the guest and Travellers shall not be held liable for the same.
- All the rights to change the Itinerary before or after a guest books a tour are reserved by Travellers.
- All the Itinerary information given at the time of booking or mentioned on website/ brochure is based on the information available at that time and is subject to change depending on other factors such as Airline, hotel, transport availability, etc.
- Tour itinerary may change in case of force majeure conditions. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- In case, we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, our team will notify the guest wherever applicable.
- Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing etc. can cause change in Itinerary. Generally, during sports events or festivals, suggested hotels may not be available. Thus, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
- We reserve the rights to change (addition/deletion or exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme. We may detour to reach sightseeing places due to traffic conditions; road blocks and that may vary the course of itinerary.
- If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeings listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeings of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & sightseeing is not possible, refund will be given, if applicable.
- Tours that include cruises, the ship may be changed for operational reasons. Such reasons are beyond our control and thus may result in change in Itinerary.
- Due to requirements of the airlines the points of entry and exit in a country may change. We may operate more than one coach per departure date or club 2 groups in one departure and may for convenience reverse the direction or amend the itinerary.
- The actions, inactions, defaults or condition of tour participants in the group can also result in changed Itinerary.
- We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However, we shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation / damages on account of any change in itinerary.
- In case the alternate arrangements made are materially superior as compared to the ones described at the time of booking, we may charge extra for the same at the time of booking or in the course of the tour.
- Travellers reserve the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for your ticket which you may have purchased in advance for Domestic or International Sectors.
- You are responsible for being punctual at all times during the tour. In the event any part of the sightseeing tour is missed by you due to delay on your part, you will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- You have an option of joining our tour at any destination as per your convenience. In such a case, you must possess all the air tickets, Visas and Insurance documents. You must furnish all information such as Flight details, local contact details & e-mail ID minimum 15 days prior to the departure. In case of any change in the Tour date, charges of non- refundable tickets, if any, to be borne by you. Therefore, it is advisable to purchase refundable tickets. You are requested to issue your railway, air ticket/s only after speaking to your travel advisor. Tour particulars such as; Day, Date, Time, Place, must be verified prior to purchasing of tickets. Travellers shall not be liable for any loss/ cancellation for faulty ticket issuance. The onus of repurchasing the tickets will lie solely upon you. When you opt or this option, you have to reach that particular location i.e. Hotel/ Airport/ sightseeing, etc. as advised by your Travel Advisor. In any case, if you are not able to join the rest of the tour at such pre-decided location then all the expenses until joining would be borne by you.
Deviations (Post tour Holidays):
- If you have booked a group tour and wish to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, you can do so by paying an additional cost along with additional Taxes. You will have to intimate us at the time of booking itself if you wish deviate from the Tour Schedule. These requests are subject to availability and we do not give guarantee of the date requested as we do not hold seats for the same. In case the dates requested by you are not available, we will allot alternate dates accordingly, subject to seat availability. However, if you want to travel on a particular date only, and the same is not available then you will have to bare the difference in Cost. For Individual Bookings, you can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach during an Indian Tour and with ground handling agents for a World tour in order to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach. Travellers offers option of Post Tour Holiday packages i.e. you can extend your trip at the last destination of your tour with a deviation on your air ticket. You can stay back at the last destination of your Tour and explore some amazing cities and towns at a relaxed pace. In such case, you will need to contact your Travel advisor and book for the same. Depending on availability, arrangements can be done; further terms and conditions of tours are applicable. If you wish to remain at a destination before or after completing your scheduled group Tour, then you have to make your own arrangement and to reach at the particular destination hotel or sightseeing or airport. If your extra night accommodation is not the hotel where your guided holiday begins or ends, you will be responsible for your transfer arrangements at your own expense.
- Seating arrangement in the coach shall be strictly as per the booking date i.e. the guest who books first will get the first seat and so on. Same policy is applicable in case of merged tours. At the time of booking if any seat number is shared to you, then treat this as indicative seating which is subject to change and demands/ claims for such seating will not be accepted. In coach, the seating allotment shall start from seat number 5 onwards as first two seats are reserved for the tour managers & seat nos. 3 & 4 are reserved as Prime Seats which if available, can be booked by the guest at an additional cost. The company reserves the right to allocate Prime seats. If paid and prime seat is not available due to any reason, company is liable only to refund the amount paid for the prime seat. We will not be responsible for any defect in the Coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behaviour of the Driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles). The drivers are bound by specific rules, like maximum driving hours within a day and during a week, rest period per day / week etc. You will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions/ delays and the same will be non-refundable. There is a strict "no smoking", "no alcohol" and "no eating" policy in the Coach. Guests are advised not to keep valuables in coach while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for the loss of valuables from the coach. If the coach is accidently or otherwise damaged by the guest he/she will be required to pay the compensation for the same.
- You are responsible for your own baggage. All the risk and responsibility of all your baggage, belongings, currency, valuables, documents and personal effects (collectively ‘baggage’) is on you at all times during the tour, whether during travel on the airline or during your stay in hotel or during your travel in coaches. Please note that Tour Managers are not responsible for your baggage or any kind of personal belongings and we will not be responsible for any cancellation or curtailment of your tour compelled by any such loss of baggage etc. and we shall pay no compensation or refund to you. It is advisable that you do not carry valuables on the tour. However, if you carry any valuables, we recommend that you use all available facilities to keep them secure during your tour. In this regard, some hotels provide Safe Deposit Lockers (which may be charged separately). In case of airlines, we recommend that you declare your valuables to the airline at the time of check-in and pay an additional charge, as may be stipulated by the airline, to make the airline responsible for valuables. Without such declaration, airlines can invoke limitation of liability protections provided in international conventions and laws. Furthermore, Instructions as well as information of the tour are to be followed in the group tours and the tour manager or Travellers is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the Guests and / or its consequences. All the Travel documents like passport, visa, tickets, etc. are totally your responsibility and in case you lose such documents, you may be compelled to curtail the tour and you may have to incur extra expenses, for which you alone shall be responsible. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage in respect of your baggage etc. or their contents whether due to theft, accident or negligence. Please take a note that if your baggage is lost or misplace any time during the course of your tour, it is your responsibility to take all appropriate actions to file complaints with the concerned authorities, including police, airline office etc. You have to understand that the Tour Manager is responsible for the whole group of guests and he may not be in a position to escort you to lodge a complaint with the concerned authorities, as doing so could compromise the convenience and time of the rest of the Guests
Flights as specified on the Tour itineraries are included in the Tour price. We rely on Airline agreements regarding air travel & other transportation, through enrolment & payment for Tour, the Guest acknowledges & accepts the same. Individual electronic tickets may not be issued to the guest prior to travel due to the group nature of the air/flight booking. In such circumstances, the guest acknowledges that by virtue of booking any air inclusive tour from Travellers they have accepted the airline’s terms & conditions of travel & applicable national & international law governing air transportation. Please note that Guest name in the booking form should be exactly as per their passports. Travellers will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking. Reservation/ Ticketing If Travellers makes air reservations, the guests may require to make payment of Airfare at the time of booking itself. On receipt of full air payment, the airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges become final. This will be regardless of future price fluctuations. When guests books a Tour including flights, they will be required, at the time of booking, to provide us the details regarding full name as per the passport, passport number, date and place of passport issue. Changes to flight itineraries and name changes and/or corrections may either not be allowed or may result in penalties charged by the airline. These are the guest’s responsibility. Airlines change prices and routes from time to time. All air routings are in the sole control of the airline and are subject to change at any time. For Air Inclusive tours the costing is based on yearly basis. So cost air ticket is not to be compared with regular air tickets neither any refund is to be claimed.
Note: Download the PDF to read detailed Terms & Conditions.Download PDF