The Royal Mysore Palace
Pass by Bandipur National Park
Majestic Dodapetta Peak
Dolphin's Nose Rock Formation
2nd largest hill station in the Nilgiris- Coonoor
On arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station, our representative will receive you & drive to Mysore. Check into the hotel. Afternoon enjoy Brindavan Garden .Evening enjoy light & sound show (6:30 AM to 9:00 Pm, Light & Sound show time-6:30 Pm -7:30 Pm on Monday to Friday & Saturday, Sunday at 6:30 To 8:30 Pm).Free time for Shopping or rest. Overnight stay at Mysore.
After breakfast proceeds for local sightseeing’s of Mysore, the land of royalty is a sight to behold. Visit Mysore Zoo (Timings 08:30 AM - 5:30 PM Closed on Tuesday) Chamundi Hill (Timings 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM & 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM &7:30 PM - 9:00 PM) Catch a glimpse of life in the time of the Maharajas at Mysore Palace (Timings 10am to 5.30 pm.), Jaganmohana Palace Art Gallery (Timings8:30 AM - 5:30 PM),Sand Sculpture Museum (timing: 8.30Am.-6.30Pm).Overnight stay at Mysore.
Mysore - Via Bandipur - Ooty
After breakfast check out hotel & drive to Ooty enroute pass by Bandipur National Park. You may get a chance to view wildlife like deer, elephant etc.Then drive to Ooty. Reaching at Afternoon. Check into the hotel .Evening free for boating at Ooty Lake (Timing -09:00 Am – 06:00Pm). Free time for shopping like tea, essential oils and homemade chocolates Overnight stay at Ooty.
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing’s, visit the Government Botanical Garden (Timings 07:00am to 06:30 pm). Afternoon enjoy Toy Train (Timings 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM).from Coonoor enroute visit Dodapetta peak (Timings 7:00 Am -6:00 Pm) (Highest peak in South India at 8642 Ft above MSL). Dolphin Nose (Timings 08:00am to 06:00 pm) & Sims Park (Timings 09:00am to 06:30pm) Ooty Tea Factory (Timings 8:30 am to 6:30 pm).Evening free for shopping like tea, essential oils and homemade chocolates .Overnight stay at Ooty.
Ooty - Bangalore (275 Kms) –Home Town
After breakfast check out hotel & drive to Bangalore Airport / railway station for your onward journey with lifetime memories.
* 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned.
* Meals included as per your tour plan
* Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
* All Expenses related to the vehicle such as driver allowance, toll, parking, fuel & interstate taxes.
* Airfare /Railway Fare
* Any other meals than those mentioned above
* Any up gradation in hotel room category
* Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside Light & Sound show at Mysore Palace
* Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of tour.
* Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
* Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident hospitalization or any personal emergency
* Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
* GST(Government Tax) on total package cost
You can book your tour at our office. Select your tour, read and understand the Tour Itinerary, Inclusions and Exclusions, Joining-Leaving Places, Tour Price, Payment Schedules, terms and conditions...etc. Once you get convinced about everything then only book a tour.
For Booking Contact
Vijayashree, Off. No 301,
Tarte Colony, Opp. Sonal Hall,
Karve Road, Pune - 411004
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.mytravellers.in