Kalady Adi Shankaracharya Birth Place
Scenic Tea Plantation at Munnar
Picturesque Eco Point
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Backwater Ride At Alleppey
Cohin - Munnar (120Kms)
On arrival at Cochin Airport, our representative will receive you and drive to Munnar - en-route visit, Kaladi Adi Shankaracharya birth place (Timings 05:00 am to 01:00 pm & 04:00 Pm to 08:00 Pm).Munnar derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast visit Blossom International Park (9.ooAm-7:00PM), proceed towards Tea Museum which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. KFDC Rose Garden (Timings 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM), Mattupetty Dam (Timings 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM), Eco Point (Timings 6:00 AM - 7:30 PM) Kundale Lake, & Top Station (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM). Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Munnar - Thekkady (90 Km)
After breakfast check out hotel & drive to Thekkady.Enroute visit Abhram’s Spice Garden. (Optional). Check into the hotel. Free time for rest. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
After breakfast, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Periyar. Set high in the ranges of the Western Ghats in Kerala, is the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. Periyar wildlife sanctuary has a picturesque lake at the heart of the sanctuary. Herds of playful wild elephants have made Periyar Lake their favourite haunt for frolicking in the water. They can be witnessed bathing and swimming here. Enjoy a boat ride on the lake to view the wildlife at close quarters. Other inhabitants of Periyar include the leopard, wild dog, barking deer, mouse deer, nilgiri langur, bonnet macaque, sambhar, porcupines, squirrels, gaur (Indian bison), wild boar and sloth bear. Later, take a spice plantation tour. The aroma and pleasant ambiance of the spice and tea plantations of Periyar are fascinating. Spices found in Thekkady include pepper, clove, cardamom, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric, vanilla and curry leaves.
Thekkady - Alleppey (120 Km)
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey and board your houseboat Or Check into hotel on arrival. Alleppey, "Venice of the East" has a large network of backwater canals that meander through the town, surrounding villages and Vembanad Lake. Houseboat go through the beautiful and scenic backwaters of Kerala, while you stay in houseboat. Overnight stay in houseboat/Hotel.
Alleppey - Cochin (53 Km)
After breakfast, check out hotel & drive to Cochin Airport for your onward journey with lifetime memories.
* 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms.
* Assistance at the airport/railway station.
* Meals included as per your tour plan.
* Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
* Air Fare/Railway Fare.
* Any other meals than those mentioned above.
* Any up gradation in hotel room category.
* Kalaripayattu show in Thekkady.
* Boat-ride in Periyar Lake.
* Entry tickets of monuments & darshan.
* Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of tour.
* Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions.
* Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident hospitalization or any personal emergency.
* GST(Government Tax) on total package cost.
You can book your tour at our office. Select your tour, read and understand the Tour Itinerary, Inclusions and Exclusions, Joining-Leaving Places, Tour Price, Payment Schedules, terms and conditions...etc. Once you get convinced about everything then only book a tour.
For Booking Contact
Vijayashree, Off. No 301,
Tarte Colony, Opp. Sonal Hall,
Karve Road, Pune - 411004
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.mytravellers.in